Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It Takes One To Know One...EtsyBlogger of the Month



I make jewelry. And I've been doing it for probably close to 9 years now. This in no way makes me an expert, but it does give me a little bit more of a critical eye when looking at other people's work.

One of the obvious ways of telling someone's skill in the art of making jewelry is to look at the way she wraps her headpins. The loops should be round and evenly sized which is harder than it looks. You should see some of my early work. It makes me cringe.

These are beautifully wrapped:
and also just plain beautiful.

You can check out Vanessa's lovely jewelry by clicking the links above. She also has adorable cards :

I don't know about you, but I don't think one person should have all this talent. :)

1 comment: