Monday, July 27, 2009

Heavens To Betsy, I've Got a Shop Up on Etsy!


These are the beads I made after drooling over the beads made by Kate Sullivan. They're not as good, but in the light, especially, they are a bit spectacular.


And the beads themselves talked me into making them into something wearable:


I have spent, really, all day (except when Jimmie and I went for a 35 minute bike race, The Tour de Lower Shore Drive, which he claims to have won. Don't listen to him, because his chain came off and I stopped to help him put it back on and then he took off without me. It's kind of the stuff movies are made of), I repeat, just in case my little aside got you off track, I have spent all day taking pictures and editing them and loading them on to etsy. The above pictures are some of the worst, but it's 10:30 at night, it's my brother's birthday and I forgot to call him, I still need to take a shower from our bike race, and I just don't care.

The point being... I do have an etsy shop. Finally. And I have filled it with things. Lots and lots of things. From jewelry to beads to personalized charms. There are goodies galore and, even though it's not officially posted, I'm giving away a pair of earrings with each purchase. They look an awful lot like these:


A little bit of sterling silver and silvery-grey, freshwater pearls.
You can preview items over on the right-hand sidebar. Or you can check out my shop right here.
I'd love to hear what you think. Good, bad, or ugly.

But not right now. How about in the morning?




No comments:

Post a Comment